If you are looking for a career and want to grow with a Leading Assisted Living Home Care, please email us your interest and resume.
What does it mean to have careers with Applewood Our House? It starts with a warm relationship between staff and residents. This will probably be one of the most rewarding positions you have ever had. Read more to better inform yourself about us.
Creating new memories for our residents and families while treating each person as an individual who deserves respect and dignity while receiving outstanding and passionate care.
Do what’s right even when there is no one watching.
Be considerate of others and their feelings; your co-workers, residents and their families, your friends and loved ones.
Showing up to life on time and give it your all.
Always being open to someone else’s point of view.
When your integrity grows, so does the trust others place in you.
To find what makes you happy and gives you fulfillment.
To have a strong desire to repeat and to achieve a higher level.
The reason you get up in the morning and do it all over again.
When it does not matter what you receive but what
you can give.
What some of our Employees are saying…
- There is a big difference between a corporation and privately owned facility. Corporations can care less about their employees or residents for that matter. Privately owned allow us to be ourselves with the residents which allows a closer relationship with the residents.
- Pay was higher, less residents so more individualized care, and less structure. If a resident wants to sleep in until lunch that is their right.
- Because I have more time to be with a resident to give them the care they need
- This company is more like a family. Other companies treat you like if you are nobody. This company actually makes you feel like you matter. Also the care and attention for the residents that is being provided here is outstanding. In other companies they are just a number. Here they are a person that matters to us.
- Most companies tell you, “don’t get attached you’re not their family their caregiver etc.”. Here at AOH I am able to be me and love, attend, and care for all residents the way my Heart tells me to and not the way someone is forcing me to. I absolutely love where I am and wouldn’t take any competitor up on a job if they offered me the world.
- I loved the feel of the facility. It just gave off a feeling of warmth.
- Applewood has a much more friendly and familial atmosphere, very nice property, wonderful residents and hard working employees.
- Our house community is just a loving caring place to work. The managers are very understanding, companionate people. I can truly say that I love my job, I love the residents, and have a great time laughing with them everyday.
- I love how the residents come first. This company is like one big family. Love working here
– Skilled in transfers
– Peri care
– House keeping
– Help with ADLS
– Managing difficult behaviors
– PREFERRED: QMAP & CPR Certification
– MUST HAVE: Pass a background check, reliable transportation
& open availability (ie.. OVERNIGHTS, SWING ETC…)